- June 15, 2011: Dan Cogdell interviewed by the Houston Chronicle about his successful defense of John Shank, declared not guilty for murder by reason of insanity.
- March 5, 2011: Dan Cogdell inducted into the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers, whose members have a minimum of 15 years' trial experience and comprise less than 1 percent of the lawyer population of any state.
- October 5, 2010: Dan Cogdell chosen as Houston's White-Collar Criminal Defense Lawyer of the Year for 2011.
- September, 2010: Dan Cogdell makes the 2010 Texas Super Lawyers list for the eighth year in a row.
- August 23, 2010: Dan Cogdell interviewed by Houston NPR affiliate about the BP oil spill.
- August 21, 2010: Dan Cogdell's op-ed about the BP oil spill criminal prosecution appears in the Houston Chronicle.
- August 19, 2010: Dan Cogdell interviewed by the Houston Chronicle about Roger Clemens' trial.
- April 15, 2010: Dan Cogdell interviewed by Androvett NewsWire about his upcoming defense of Dr. Kiran Sharma in one of the district's largest medical fraud cases in the decade.
- March 11, 2010: Dan Cogdell obtains acquittal in high-profile case of former Marine accused of murder, receiving coverage from the Houston Chronicle, ESPN.com, the Bryan-College Station Eagle and more.
- July 31, 2009: Dan Cogdell interviewed by the Houston Chronicle about his defense of Conroe Fire Marshal Ron Hyde, accused of stealing money through improper reimbursement.
- May 14, 2009: Dan Cogdell defends Laura Pendergest-Holt, the CIO at Stanford Financial Group and the first executive to be charged in the criminal investigation surrounding Stanford Financial; story profiled by the New York Times, CNBC, Fox Business and many more.
- May 8, 2009: Dan Cogdell speaks at the 2009 National Institute on Internal Corporate Investigations and In-House Counsel.
- February 16, 2007: "Attorney wants two-word verdict:" Houston Chronicle writes about Dan Cogdell's prominent acquittals.
- April 17, 2006: Dan Cogdell quoted in the New York Times about his successful defense of Sheila Kahanek, which he undertook at a reduced rate because of his belief in her innocence.
- December 16, 2005: "You and Sheila left those NY lawyers choking in your dust:" a jury note to Dan Cogdell, quoted in the Houston Chronicle's profile of his work acquitting Sheila Kahanek.
SUBMIT LEGAL ISSUES
Bold labels are required.